UG or Under Graduate Courses In India
After 10+2 (intermediate), it's very important for you to choose the right course. Under graduate courses in India are widely offered by well known education institutes some of them even offer online courses. You just need to choose the right course for the beginning of your professional life.
In India generally under graduate course takes 3 or 4 years to complete. Three years graduate courses are mostly related with the field of science, arts, commerce etc. and as far as four years graduate program is concerned it is related with the field of technology, engineering, agriculture etc. (some of the courses continue for five years like MBBS).
After the successful completion of 10+2 a student can go for UG courses in India. Various courses have been offered under this program like graduation, diploma, certificate, distance learning courses and degree courses. According to your choice you can go for any course. You can try your career in any stream of your choice like computer science, fashion design, web designing, film making, engineering, management, animation, accounts, journalism, mass communication, media, medical, law, hotel management, game design, internet security, hair n beauty, film & TV, aviation and tourism, economics.
In India, Bachelor degree or Under graduate program is being offered by many good institute. After passing Intermediate or 10+2, one can go for these bachelors degree like Bachelor in science (B.sc.) (honors in Maths/Physics/Chemistry), Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.com), Bachelor of engineering (B.E), Bachelor of Technology (Batch), Bachelor of Science (IT), Bachelor of management science (BMS), Bachelor of computer application (BCA), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine (BHM), Bachelor of fine arts (BFA), Bachelor of Home science. Some of the courses are related with the Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and others are mentioned below.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (BE/B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Socio-Legal Sciences and Bachelor of L (B.SL LL.B)
- Bachelors in Business Administration and Bachelor (BBA.LLB)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative L (B.Com. LL.)
Click Here To Get Answer