Software Engineering Courses in India
Software Engineering is a profession dedicated to designing, implementing and modifying software so that it is of higher quality, more affordable, maintainable and faster to build. These tasks are performed by computer software engineers. Software engineers working in applications or systems development analyze users' needs and design, construct, test, and maintain computer applications software or systems. They also solve technical problems that arise. Software engineers must possess strong programming skills, but are more concerned with developing algorithms and analyzing and solving programming problems than with actually writing code.
Those candidates seeking admission in bachelor degree in Software Engineering then they must possess a higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination with Physics, maths and chemistry. For IITs it is necessary to qualify in Joint Entrance Examination (J.E.E) and the duration of this course is up to 4 years.
To pursue the master degree course in Software Engineering students must possess bachelor degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent degree of engineering. The course duration is of this course 2 years
Eligibility for Diploma Courses: -
To pursue diploma course in Software Engineering, candidates must possess a 10+2 pass certificate in science stream from a recognized board.
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Master of Technology in Software Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology
List of best Software Engineering Colleges in India
Click Here To Get Answer