Nutrition and Dietetics courses in India
Nutrition is a group of science that studies various factor of food and nourishment. Dietetics is also a group of science that manages the food and nutrition for good health. A proper balance diet can improve the quality of life where the poor diet invites many morbidity and diseases. Nutrition & dietetics is planned to prepare students with competencies and talents in three fundamental areas of nutrition as Public Health nutrition, Hospital Nutrition, and food service.
Progresses in these areas have enlarged the dietician’s task as a member of health care team, and also the program combines students with the proper attitude and values in the exercise of profession.
Candidate need to pass 10+2 or the higher secondary school certificate examination with science subject to take admission in a bachelor’s degree. The bachelor degree course duration is 3 years and diploma course is 2 years.
Candidate can pursue a master’s degree course if they hold a bachelor’s degree with science subject. The duration for master's degree and post graduate diploma course is 2 years.
List of Courses: -
- Certificate Courses in Dietetics & Health Education
- Certificate Courses in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics, Health and Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Post graduate diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition
List of best Nutrition and Dietetics Colleges in India
Click Here To Get Answer