Library Science Courses in India
Library Science is an interdisciplinary ground which includes the study of the practices and principles of library management. It also referred as library and information science. It is an academic degree which awarded for the program or course in library science. ILA (Indian library Association) is a leading association dedicated to the source of library development & movement.
It is also answerable for authorization of institutions communicating library and information science education training and promotion of library science education and the progress in the training of libraries in India. These courses mainly focused on providing information of the morality and practices of classical library science along with the existing equipments applied to this process.
For taking admission in bachelor’s degree, candidate must have completed higher secondary school certificate or (10+2) examination with science subject (biology, maths and chemistry). The course duration is 3 years.
Candidate taking admission in master’s degree has to complete bachelor's degree with science subjects (biology, maths and chemistry). The course duration is 2 years.
List of Courses: -
- Certificate Courses in Library Science
- Certificate in ICT Application in Library
- Certificate Course in Library and Information Science
- Diploma Courses in Library Science
- Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS)
- Master of Library Science
- Master of Philosophy in Library & information Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking
- Doctor of Philosophy in Library & information Science
List of best Library Science Colleges in India
Click Here To Get Answer