Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (H.M.S) courses in India
Homoeopathy is a holistic system of medicine that is based on treating the individual with highly diluted substances given in mainly tablet form, which triggers the body’s natural system of healing. It is practiced on the principle, that a drug and a disease which produce similar symptoms cancel each other out in some way thereby restoring the patients to health. Homoeopathy professionals are known as Homoeopaths.
They take in consideration, not only the symptoms of the disease, but they also use other aspects of the patient's physical and psychological state in recommending remedies. In Homoeopathy remedy is selected which is based on the indication as well the character and temperament of the patient. In short two persons with same illness may be offered different remedies based on their individual nature. Scientifically it cannot be described precisely how it works, but new research in biochemistry and quantum physics is going some way towards shedding light on the process. Because of the lack of scientific and clinical evidence it is known as a form of alternative medicine.
- Eligibility for Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery is 10+2 in physics, chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45 % marks. At post graduate level, there is MD in Homeopathy which is of three years duration. Selection of H.M.S is through the same All India Entrance Examination as for MBBS.
- The qualification required for entrance is 10+2 or equivalent with Science subjects. In the case of private medical colleges entrance examinations are conducted by the institutes individually. National Institute of Homoeopathy, Calcutta was established by the Government of India as a model institute to provide a high standard of teaching, training and research in all aspects of Homoeopathic system.
Course Duration:The course duration for the program is for 5 ½ Years.
List of Homoeopathy courses:
- B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- M.D. (Endocrinology) Doctor of Medicine in Endocrinology
- M.D. (Hom-Pharmacy) Doctor of Medicine in Hom-Pharmacy
- M.D. (Hom-Practise of Medicine) Doctor of Medicine in Hom-Practise of Medicine
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) (Materia Medica) Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathy - Materia Medica
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) (Paediatrics) Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathy - Paediatrics
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) (Philosophy & organon) Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathic Philosophy & organon
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) (Philosophy)
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) (Psychiatry) Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathy - Psychiatry
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) (Repertory) Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathy - Repertory
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Organon of Medicine) Doctor of Medicine Homoeopathic in Organon of Medicine
- M.D. (Homoeopathic) Practice of Medicine
- M.D. (Homoeopathy) Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy
- M.Sc. (Endocrinology) Master of Science in Endocrinology
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) Master of Science in Epidemiology
- M.Sc. (Psychiatry) Master of Science in Psychiatry
- M.Sc. (Regenerative Medicine) Master of Science in Regenerative Medicine
Nowadays careers are growing up in part of public’s demand for natural and alternative healing treatment. Therefore they can find employment in as medical/doctor at government and private homeopathic hospitals. There are lots of job opportunities in India and also in Abroad. Even one can start his/ her own practice or opens own retail shop of homeopathy medicines. Homeopathy doctors can work industries engaged in homeopathic preparations. They can also work as Professor in homeopathy colleges or can do research.
- Charitable institutions.
- Research institutes.
- Medical colleges
- Training institutes.
List of best Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery Colleges in India
Click Here To Get Answer