Botany Courses in India
Botany is a field of biology which studies plant life scientifically. It is one of the preferred subjects in science. It includes variety of scientific disciplines that study algae, fungi, growth, diseases, and the structure between the group. Subjects studied under this degree are as Biology, Chemistry, Biodiversity, Statistics & mathematics, molecular biology, cell biology, ecology, genetics and plant physiology etc.
The person dealing with botany course is called botanist. It also deals with artificial environments, space travel agriculture, hydroponics and other areas of research.
For applying in bachelor’s degree candidate must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary school certificate examination with the science subject (biology, Physics and chemistry) and obtained maximum 55% marks from any recognized Institute/university. The course duration is 3 years.
For admission in a master’s degree the candidate must have completed their bachelor's degree with any related subjects. The course duration is 2 years.
List of Courses: -
- Bachelor of Science in Botany
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Botany
- Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Science in Botany and Forestry
- Master of Science in Applied Botany
- Master of Science in Herbal Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medico botany
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Biodiversity
List of best Botany Colleges in India
Click Here To Get Answer