Biomedical Life Science Course
Biomedical Life Science can be expressed as the application of biology based science for medical use, be it for research, health observing or treatment. As a biomedical science student you start your study with the basic biological system which strengthens all life from a tissue, cellular, organ and whole body viewpoint.
Through this basic knowledge you will learn about the diseases that result when this system go incorrect as well as the disease that are caused by the enormous collection of communicable organisms that we are exposed to every day. If you are paying attention in how human body works and the diseases which affect it while it goes wrong then this course is suitable for you.
For admission in bachelor’s degree candidate must have passed their 10+2 or higher secondary school certificate examination with the science subject (biology, maths and chemistry). The duration of this course is 3 years.
For admission in master’s degree candidate must have passed their bachelor's degree with science subjects (biology, Physics and chemistry). The duration of this course is 2 years.
List of Courses: -
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- Diploma Course in Life Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biomedical Science
- Master of Science in Biology
- Master of Science in Biological Sciences
- Master of Science in Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Master of Science in Veterinary Medicine
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Molecular Biology
List of best Biomedical Life Science Colleges in India
Click Here To Get Answer