Bioinformatics Course in India
Bioinformatics is a field of biosciences applies statistics to molecular biology. These are the subjects usually studied under this degree, cell biology, Genetics, Essential Mathematics & Statistics, Bioinformatics, Data Structures & Algorithms, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biodiversity and Ecological Informatics, Genoinformatics, Applications of Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology Techniques Programming in C Etc.
There is lot of scope in the bioinformatics field. Most of the professionals are employed in biotechnology, biomedical sciences and pharmaceutical companies.
For taking admission in bachelor’s degree candidate must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary school certificate examination with science subject (biology, maths and chemistry). The course duration is 3 years.
For admission in a master’s degree the candidate must have completed their bachelor's degree with science subjects (biology, maths and chemistry). The course duration is 2 years.
List of Courses: -
- Advanced Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Certificate in Bioinformatics
- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science (Hons) in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science in Bioinformatics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Bioinformatics
List of best Bioinformatics Colleges in India
Click Here To Get Answer