Agriculture Course in India
Agriculture or farming, refer to farming of plants, animals and other products such as fiber, food that is used to stay alive. Agriculture is the backbone of society. India is the top agricultural countries all over the world. Agriculture filed plays an important role in economic development of country. The one who graduates in this field is called agriculturists. Many people have started introducing new technology that has improved the quantity and quality of agriculture. It contributes 29.4% of GDP (Gross Domestic Product).
There are many opportunity available in agriculture field like food science, poultry farming, horticulture, plant science, animal science, and dairying. Currently dairying, poultry farming, horticulture, and other agricultural activity provide an attractive return.
For applying in bachelor’s degree candidate must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary school certificate examination with the science subject (biology, maths and chemistry). The course duration is 3 years.
For taking admission in master’s degree the candidate must have completed their bachelor's degree with science subjects (biology, maths and chemistry). The course duration is 2 years.
List of Courses: -
- Certificate course in Bio-fertilizer Production
- Certificate in Agriculture Science
- Certificate course in Food & Beverage Service
- Diploma in Food Processing
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma Courses in Agriculture and Allied Practices
- Bachelor of Science in Crop Physiology
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Agriculture
- Master of Science in Agriculture Botany
- Master of Science in Agriculture
- Master of Science in Biological Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma in Fishery Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in Agricultural Entomology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture
- Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture Biotechnology
List of best Agriculture Colleges in India
Click Here To Get Answer