MBA in Construction management
Construction Management program offers a management-oriented and technical curriculum that prepares students for a variety of positions in the construction based industry. The Constructor Management courses for construction managers and owners, architects, contractors, framers, engineers, electricians, mechanical contractors, plumbers, foundation layers, residential and commercial construction professionals, real estate and financial leaders. Construction managers apply management techniques to the planning, design and construction of a project in order to control the time and cost to complete the project and the quality of the construction.
The Construction Management program will provide practical training for the students with a unique combination of construction and project management skills in conjunction with the added dimension of protecting the environment and sustainability. Generally Construction Management deals with planning, coordination and control of a project from the starting to end. This program can help the student to develop knowledge and skill that they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of entry-level positions involving construction estimating, construction safety, construction project management or building code compliance. And lastly it helps you to gain a reputed position in the construction field.
It is one of the MBA Courses and also can be studied through the regular mode or Distance Learning system of MBA. There are also many collages in India offer candidates to pursue this course with Distance Learning system. After completing this course, there will be many opportunities for candidates to expand their talent in construction field.
- Candidates should have completed the Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- A Candidate should get above 50% marks in Bachelor degree course.
- Students will have to attend an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into this course.
- The duration of this course is 2 years.
- You can apply for this course after completing the bachelor's degree.
- Regular Mode Education or Distance Learning Education Course.
- Candidates will have to attend the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) for admission of this course.
Candidates will get many opportunities in both public and private companies to enhance their career. In govt. sectors like railway and defense they will get chance as construction/project managers. There will be many opportunities for them in construction field after completing this course successfully.