NTPC Scholarships 2013 for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged PGDM/ MBA Students
NTPC Scholarship Scheme offers 15 scholarships to students belonging to SC / ST / PH categories for pursuing full time MBA/ PGDBM course. This scholarship is the great help for students who are financially not so strong to get their aspirations fulfilled for obtaining learning that can make them stand in the comparable to world of today. So the MBA program scholarship is accessible for these candidates, candidates have to fill the online application form for getting this scholarship.
Students who belongs to scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / physically challenged categories and are pursuing 2 years full time MBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Human Resource Management / Finance Management from specified institutions. And they also have passed 1 st and 2 nd semester or 1 st year examination in the first attempt and must have scored not less than 60% marks shall be eligible to apply for the NTPC scholarships.
Application procedure: Students who fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit their applications in the prescribed format, along with supporting documents to the head of the institution. While forwarding the application, if the institute certifies that the information furnished by the candidate is correct by the institute recognized by the Government of India. The documents needed along with the application form are:
- Caste certificate in respect of SC /ST students from prescribed Authority, in the prescribed format of certificate.
- Disability certificate in respect of physically challenged students issued by a medical board constituted by the central / state govt. or the civil surgeon of a district hospital or medical superintendent of a govt. hospital, indicating clearly the percentage disability.
- Candidate must possess Character certificate from the head of institution.
- Certificate of % of marks obtained in the 1st & 2nd semester / 1st year examination duly attested by the Head of Institution. The base cut-off score shall be kept at 60% for eligibility.
- The institute verification for caste/ disability certificate.
Scholarship Amount and duration: Rs 1500/- per month per student for a maximum period of 2 years..
Last Date for Applying: before 12-08-2013
Scholarships in India
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
Click Here To Get Answer
Apply for IIM Ahmedabad Fellowship in Management 2013, Important dates, notification, Eligibility
NTPC Scholarships 2013 for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged PGDM/ MBA Students important dates, how to apply, notifications
Indian Oil Corporation has announced 2600 Scholarships for students of 10+/ITI, MBBS, Engineering & MBA on merit basis.Apply by submiting online application form before the last date.