L’Oreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship Programme 2014
The girls student can now purse degree courses in engineering / medical/biotechnology /science or any other scientific field, from well recognized institute in India. L’Oreal India makes this possible through its scholarship programme For Young Women in Science.
But for this they have to qualify these conditions:
a) Academic year ending of 2014 candidate must have passed +2 exams.
b) The candidate must obtain minimum 85% marks in PCM/PCB.
2. Only successful student permitted to get scholarship by L’Oreal India Private Limited at its self judgment. There decision will be the final decision and will not going to consider any correspondence to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.
3.Submitt only after complete filling of the form, seal it in an envelope making a clear mentioning “SCHOLARSHIP” on the top left corner of the envelope. The envelope should be addressed to : The Scholarship Cell, L’Oreal India Private Limited, 8th floor, Marathon Futurex, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013 so as to be received at the above mentioned address on or before June 30th 2014. If any item is not applicable to the student in the form then “N.A” should be indicated there. But don’t leave any item blank.
4. Candidate must attach these under mentioned document along with their form:
i) One attested copy of age proof.
ii) Proof of parents income (certificate from a government body e.g. salary slip/ income certificates) and Form 16
iii) Attested copy of 10th Standard mark sheet
iv) Attested copy of 12th Standard mark sheet or copy of C.E.T mark sheet (if applicable)’
v) Write in your own handwriting an essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have selected this course of study and how the scholarship will help you, All documents submitted will become the property of L’Oreal and will not be returned under any circumstances.
5. In the interview they will call shortlisted student along with their parents in Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore/Hyderabad (based on the proximity of the candidate) at their own cost. L’Oreal representatives and other imminent members of the scientific/academic communities will supervise the interview.
6. L’Oreal will pay a scholarship amount of Rs. 250,000 granted in equal annual installments over the period of the degree of study, after the submission of proof of the student passing every year.
7. If any candidate discontinue the course for which scholarship is given, then L’Oreal will refund back the total amount to them.
8.if any information is filled in the form is incorrect or documents attached is false then scholarship will get rejected at that time only .L’Oreal will be at liberty to withdraw this scholarship and the consequences with regard to refund as mentioned in clause (7) above shall follow.
9. L’Oreal doesn’t commit to employ any of the successful candidates.
10. Scholarship will be only given after complete proof of admission on the Institution’s letterhead is submitted to L’Oréal.
Scholarships in India
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
Click Here To Get Answer
Apply for IIM Ahmedabad Fellowship in Management 2013, Important dates, notification, Eligibility
NTPC Scholarships 2013 for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged PGDM/ MBA Students important dates, how to apply, notifications
Indian Oil Corporation has announced 2600 Scholarships for students of 10+/ITI, MBBS, Engineering & MBA on merit basis.Apply by submiting online application form before the last date.