International Water Centre Scholarships for International Students 2014-2015
The IWC masters is a prestigious scholarship award that is annually granted to candidates with high caliber domestic and international candidates that accepts the Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) and who have the potential to become the water leaders in future.
The University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia
Field of study:
For the study in the field of water management as Masters in Integrated Water Management (MIWM)
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 4
GWP-IWC full scholarship:
This program is for the International students (females only) who meet the minimum eligibility requirements and hold citizenship in one of the 85 countries that have Country Water Partnership with GWPIWC Scholarships:
This program is meant for International students who meet the scholarships eligibility requirements regardless the country from where they are from. Men and women from anywhere in the world can apply for this program (other than Australia and New Zealand) is invited to apply.
GWP-IWC full time scholarship program: The candidates who qualify for this scholarship will be offered up to two full scholarships– each of which is valued at approximately AU$ 79,311 including it:
- The full tuition fees for full-time study for the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management program for the year 2015 which values of AU$ 49,920 for over 18 months.
- It even offers a Health Cover for Overseas Student of (valued at AU$ 856 for 18 months)
- It gives the cost of students visa for a single student (valued at AU$ 535)
- For getting expenses stipend (valued at EUR 20,000 or approximately AU$ $28,000* for 15 months) that will be payable for equally monthly installments in Australian dollars.
For IWC Full time Scholarships: The candidates who qualify for this scholarship program will be awarded a scholarship of up to two full tuition scholarships and will be offered with each will be valued AU$ 50,776 approximately and will including:
- The full tuition fee for the study of the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management program commencing in 2015 that values AU$ 49,920 over 18 months.
- For the Overseas Student a health cover that values AU$ 856 for 18 months.
To apply for these scholarship programs you must apply for the MIWM program through The University of Queensland (UQ) and meet the requirement of the program. The minimum eligibility required for this scholarship is:
- A completed undergraduate degree in the related field from an internationally recognized institution.
- At least two years of professional experience or volunteering experience that for the program and following completion of an undergraduate degree. Although it is not essential that candidates must possess a relevant professional experience but they will have the higher chances of securing the scholarship.
- The international must have high command over the English language.
Instruction for Application:
To apply for this scholarship the candidates must submit a separate application for admission in the MIWM program for The University of Queensland (UQ) before or soon after submitting the application form for this scholarship program by 1 August 2014. The scholarship selection panel will consider the application for the scholarship and will provides the candidate with unconditional offer of admission to the MIWM. The application must be received by IWC by 1 August 2014.
MBA Engineering Medical International School PhD Other Scholarship
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
Click Here To Get Answer
Apply for IIM Ahmedabad Fellowship in Management 2013, Important dates, notification, Eligibility
NTPC Scholarships 2013 for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged PGDM/ MBA Students important dates, how to apply, notifications
Indian Oil Corporation has announced 2600 Scholarships for students of 10+/ITI, MBBS, Engineering & MBA on merit basis.Apply by submiting online application form before the last date.