Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship of 2013 (CSSS)
The online application has been invited by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for qualified applicant from colleges and university students 2013 for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship.
For apply, candidates must be an Indian Nationalism and the candidates should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2013 which is conducted by CBSE. The applicant should secure the total marks which should be equal or above the following marks as per their stream, For Example Like: Commerce - 401, Science – 418 and others - 338.
The candidates should be regular in their course not correspondence or distance and he/she should have taken admission in Under Graduation from recognized educational institutions/university in India. Also they should not hold any other Scholarship. Total Income of the Candidates parents should not more than 4.5 lakhs and they should not belong to creamy layer. The total scholarship will be distributed amongst the candidates pass out in Commerce, Humanities and Science in ratio of 3:2:1. As per the guidelines of the government of India the reservation been done in SC, ST, OBC and PH. The applicant can also renewal their scholarship by applying on another renewal online form. The candidates should not have less than 60% and should passed in all the subject in their semester and annual examination and their attendance should have 75%, good manner or discipline and not concerned in any ragging actions etc. and the Important thing once the scholarship is cancelled then it will not revitalized under any conditions.
The Accessory to be provided to the board along with the Hard Copy
- Online-generated application form to be accordingly sign.
- Joining report which is attested by Head of Institution.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Senior School Certificate Exam – 2013 and on the top write the online registration.
- If applicable then submit the copy of caste certificate.
- On a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/- it should be Income Affidavit. (Write your online registration number on the top and on the non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/- it should be prescribed format in English and Hindi at the income affidavit. Accordingly on oath in before notary public/ Revenue officer/ First Class Executive Magistrate)
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the parents (of the year ending March 2013) issued by the employer should be attached along with the affidavit wherever applicable.
- One cancelled cheque of personal account (which is used for scholarship) bearing Account number and NEFT/RTGS code.
Last date of receipt of online application for CSSS-2013 is 30th September, 2013.
Printout of the online application form which bears the Registration No. and other documents of the applicant should reach to “Assistant Secretary (Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092” by Speed Post only on or before 30th September'2013.
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
Click Here To Get Answer
Apply for IIM Ahmedabad Fellowship in Management 2013, Important dates, notification, Eligibility
NTPC Scholarships 2013 for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged PGDM/ MBA Students important dates, how to apply, notifications
Indian Oil Corporation has announced 2600 Scholarships for students of 10+/ITI, MBBS, Engineering & MBA on merit basis.Apply by submiting online application form before the last date.