Mexican Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2014-2015
On the behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Mexican Agency for international Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) invites the foreign candidates who are interested in studying for specialization, master degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, for taking part in undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program for the Mexican Government Scholarship Program for International Students 2015.
This Scholarship is not granted for direct Ph.D. programs (combined M.A. and Ph.D. programs), distance learning programs, open or online education.
Number of Scholarships:
Value of the Scholarship
- The registration fees and tuition are established by program at each institution.
- The candidates will have a Health insurance from Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) in the first third month of the Scholarship (The scholarship recipient must exhibits a insurance that covers both major and minor medical expenses and provides international coverage for the first three months in Mexico.)
- Transportation from Mexico City to the host institution and back at the starting and ending of the Scholarship if you are studying Outside the Mexico City.
Requirements for all applicants:
- The program requires a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD Degree for which the scholarship is requested.
- The candidates need Minimum grade point average of eight (8.0) on a scale of 0 to 10, or the equivalent, for the last academic degree.
- To get acceptance to or currently enrolled in this scholarship program at one of the participating Mexican institutions.
Instruction for Application:
The entire scholarship application process is to be done by the the Mexican or concurrent embassy for the applicant’s country. No applications will be accepted directly from the applicants. The application for this scholarship will be accepted till 31 July 2014.
Scholarships in India
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
Click Here To Get Answer
Apply for IIM Ahmedabad Fellowship in Management 2013, Important dates, notification, Eligibility
NTPC Scholarships 2013 for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged PGDM/ MBA Students important dates, how to apply, notifications
Indian Oil Corporation has announced 2600 Scholarships for students of 10+/ITI, MBBS, Engineering & MBA on merit basis.Apply by submiting online application form before the last date.