PG or Post Graduate Courses In India
After graduation most of the students opt for their Masters degree in India. Post Graduate (PG) courses in India are also very demanding. Student can go for PG courses in their respective stream or other stream too. Depending upon the choice of stream, student can go for those courses.
Such courses are offered by renowned colleges and university. If you are unable to continue your study after graduation in regular way then you can opt for distance way of learning. Choose the distance education providing colleges or university. You will find lots of colleges providing the distance/correspondence PG courses in India. PG Courses are generally continued for 2 years but most of the courses may take 3 year for completing. Choose the right colleges or university to make your better future.
After B.Tech you can go for M.Tech in your respective stream. After doing B.Sc in any stream, you have many options; either you can go for Master degree in the same stream or you can go for other stream or for MBA. Look over the following list of PG courses in India and depending upon your interest, choose the right one for you.
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Engineering/Technology (ME/M.Tech)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (MHMS)
- Master of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (MAMS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Hospitality & Hotel Management (MHHM)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
Click Here To Get Answer