NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies), Mumbai is recently announced notification for NMIMS NMAT entrance exam 2018. This exam is conducted to give a chance to the meritorious students so as to pursue Full Time MBA/PGDM Programs. So it’s an open chance for the students to get admission to 2 years Full-Time Programs MBA, PGDM at Hyderabad & Bengaluru campus, MBA-HR & MBA-Pharmaceutical Management at Mumbai Campus, Hyderabad, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campus for the Academic session 2018-20.
For the following full time MBA – Mumbai & PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore Programmes for academic year commencing from June 2018
- For MBA in Marketing, Operations & Decision, Finance, Information seats vacant are : 500 Seats
- For MBA in Human Resources: 60 Seats
- PGDM (Navi Mumbai Campus): 60 Seats
- PGDM (Hyderabad Campus): 120 Seats
- PGDM – Indore Campus: 60 seats
- PGDM (Bangaluru Campus): 180 Seats
- For MBA in Pharmaceutical Management: 60 Seats
*Whereas 30% of seats in MBA / PGDM Programmes reserved only for girls.
Eligibility Criteria For NMAT 2018 Exam:
For MBA & MBA (HR):
Aspirants must have passed Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3/ 4) in any stream with at least 50% of aggregate marks and from a well recognized university.
For MBA (Pharmaceutical Management):
- Candidate must have done Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in Science, Pharmacy, Medical doctors MBBS, Life Sciences, BAMS, BDS, BHMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a UGC recognized University with aggregate marks of 50%.
- Those who have done Post Graduation in Psychology, Sociology and Economics are also eligible to apply for this.
- Tech & B.E in Bio-Tech & Bio-Medical candidates can also apply for it.
- If the candidate has a working experience in any Pharmaceutical Companies for more than 2 years are also eligible to apply.
For PGDM – Bengaluru Campus
For PGDM – Hyderabad Campus
For PGDM – Navi Mumbai Campus
For PGDM – Indore Campus
- Candidates those who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, open school or any other correspondence courses shall not apply for this.
- For all full time programs, final year appearing candidates of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- Selected candidates need to produce the entire necessary document’s original copy, within the given stipulated time. So, it’s better to keep every copy of your documents safely.
NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern & Structure
NMAT by GMACTM is a MCQ test so all question asked where objective type and no descriptive question are there. The entrance test comprises of:
- Logical Reasoning – 40 No of Questions; Allotted Time – 38 Minutes
- Language Skills – 32 No of Questions; Allotted Time 22 minutes
- Quantitative Skills – 48 No of Questions; Allotted Time – 60 Minutes
So overall Total no of Questions are: 120
Total Time Duration given is: 120 minutes
*No negative marking for any wrong answer.
If any applicant is not satisfied with their NMAT by GMACTM score in the first attempt then they can apply for the test by going through the full process as a fresh MNMAT by GMACTM
Test. To do this the candidates just need to visit NMAT.org.in and NMIMS website both mandatorily and by doing login with the given passwords and user id.
Scores of all attempt made by the candidates will be shown on www.nmat.org.in and the short list for the next round of NMIMS admission process (CD/ PI) is done as per the preference of the program. All the details are declared at the official website: www.nmims.edu.
Selection Process (CD & PI)
Selections of the candidates are done on the merit basis of their marks obtained in exam. Results for NMAT by GMAC™ test will be announced on the NMAT official website i.ewww.nmat.org.in.
Shortlisted candidates are called for Case Discussion & Personal Interview round which is conducted in Mumbai, Bengaluru/Hyderabad. For this CD/PI round, selected candidates are requested to download the call letter from www.nmims.edu website. Along with that candidate must also bring their NMAT by GMACTM admit card meanwhile this procedure.
NMAT-2018 Test Centres
NMAT by GMAC entrance exam will be conducted at the following centers.
Central – Bhillai, Bhopal, Jabalpur & Indore
North – Chandigarh, Delhi, Gudgeon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida, Agra, Banaras, Dehradun, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kota, Patiala & Shillong
East – Bhubaneswar, Guwahati Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Ranchi & Patna
West – Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Surat & Pune
South – Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam & Hyderabad
International – Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka
Student can select the venue of their exam centers as per their choice and convenience while filling up their application form.
|NMAT by GMAC 2018 Registration (Early)||Rs.1800 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2018 Late Registration Fee||Rs.2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT by GMAC 2018 Retake Application Fee||Rs.1800 + applicable taxes|
|Rescheduling NMAT 2018||Rs.1000 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports of NMAT by GMAC 2018 (beyond first five)||Rs.200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
Payment can be done either through (a) Credit card (b) Debit Card and; (c) Internet Banking:
NMAT 2018 – Important Dates
Application Start Date: 06th July 2017
Application End Date: 15th October 2017
Re-application Start Date: 07th October 2017
Re-application End Date: 25th December 2017
Announcement of Results: 22nd January 2018
Registration for CD/ PI: 23rd January 2018 to 28th January 2018
Conduct of CD/PI: 05th February to 23rd February 2018
First Merit List: 24th February 2017
Date of Course Commencement: 04th June 2018