Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) has recently announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Environmental Engineer Posts. To apply for this candidate must have the educational qualification of Post Graduate, Degree in Engineering. Besides that you must check out the essential requirements to apply for this post.
Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) Assistant Environmental Engineer
Address: VATAVARAN BHAWAN, NABHA ROAD, Patiala , Punjab
Pay scale: Rs. 15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
- Good experience in pollution control
- Must have got master’s degree in Engineering (Environmental / Chemical).
- Must have got degree in Civil/ Chemical / Environmental Engineering , with 1st division aggregate marks from a well recognized university or institution.
- Apart from this the candidate must have done computer course of 6 month duration from any reputed institute.
No of vacancies: 06
For General Category candidates the age limit: 18 to 37 years
For SC/ST candidates the age limit : 18 to 42 years
Last date to apply for this job: 06/02/2018
How to apply:
To apply for these post candidates needs to fill the online application form, link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu. Application form submitted through other means/modes shall not be accepted.
- Once the selected Category in the application form can’t be altered.
- Only the candidates having Scheduled Castes, Ex-Servicemen / Lineal Descendent of Ex-serviceman (LDESM) of Punjab domicile are well eligible for the benefits of reservation.
- In order to take the benefit of reservation, the reservation certificates/testimonials must be issued by the competent authority on or before 06.02.2018. No extra time is given for the production these documents.