IIFT (Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade) has released Application for MBA degree program. Candidate willing to pursue MBA – International Business Degree Program has the great opportunity to get admission in any of the IIFT for the academic session 2018-2020.
Willing candidate please check out the application details, eligibility criteria, test pattern, important dates and other necessary aspects of IIFT 2018 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam.
- Applicant must have complete bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with minimum 50 % marks.
- For SC/ST/PWD categories candidates the minimum percentage required is 45%.
- Appearing candidates for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submissions of proof of requisite qualification by 8th of October 2018.
- There is no age limit set for any category candidate.
- Seats are reserved according to the Indian government rules.
- Seats reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and the admission procedure is done on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score and interview
IIFT 2018 Important Dates
Applying candidate can fill IIFT application July 25, 2017 upto September 15, 2017. While the Foreign National and NRI candidates can fill the form till February 15, 2018. The list of important dates related to IIFT 2018 application form.
Application Dates of IIFT 2018
Commencement of IIFT 2018 application: July 25, 2017
Last date of IIFT 2018 application: September 15, 2017
IIFT application dates for Foreign National/NRI: July 25, 2017 – February 15, 2018
Online Payment of Application Fees: July 25 – September 15, 2017
Date of IIFT 2018 Written Examination: 26th November 2017 (Sunday, 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon)
Payment of Application Fee:
IIFT application form fee can be submitted either online or offline.
Candidate can opt for credit card or debit card to pay the application fee online.
Fort offline fee submission candidates are required to make a Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
Application fee amount for different category candidates:
Other Backward Classes (OBC-NC): Rs. 1550
Scheduled Caste (SC): Rs. 775
Scheduled Tribe (ST): Rs. 775
People with Disability (PWD): Rs. 775
Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI: USD 80 (Rs. 4500)
Exam Pattern IIFT 2018For any further query, candidates must check out the IIFT official website at www.iift.edu.
This exam contains multiple choice objective type questions and total duration allotted is 120 minutes.
It generally consists of questions covering
(i) English Grammar
(ii) Vocabulary and Comprehension
(iii) General Knowledge & Current Affairs
(iv) Logical Reasoning
(v) Data Interpretation and
(vi) Quantitative Analysis
Highlights of IIFT 2018 application form
- Application form can only be filled in online mode.
- Application form fee can either be paid online through Credit/Debit Card or through Demand Draft of any designated banks.
- If payment fee done through a demand draft then candidates must print the filled copy of application form.
- Candidates should enter relevant information in their application form as any inaccuracy will lead to rejection of candidature at the document verification rounds.