ICFAI University, has recently announced ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) entrance exam dates for admission to MBA/PGPM Programs.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is also known as IBSAT that is the entrance exam conducted by the ICFAI foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. IBSAT 2017 is entrance exam for nine popular IBS Campuses i.e IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
Take a look over the detailed information about IBSAT 2017 application form, exam pattern, dates, eligibility, admit card and results.
What Courses are Offered?
At IBS Ahmedabad , IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai & IBS Pune Campuses courses of MBA/PGPM Program are been offered and for the PhD Program (full-time/part time) candidates have to select IBS Hyderabad Campus.
Criteria for For 2 year MBA programme:
- Candidate must have passed graduation from recognized university with at least 50% and above marks. English medium is compulsory.
- Candidate not matching the eligibility criteria of passing graduation from English medium needs to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2018
- Applicants appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree course can also apply for this.
- The admission will remain provisional until they produce mark sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. Last date for submitting the proof of graduation is 01st November 2018.
Selective Criteria For PhD Programme
- Candidates must have passed gradation with 50% and above marks from English medium.
- Post Graduation in Management passed candidate with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University needs at least 60% marks to apply for this.
- Candidate not matching the eligibility criteria of passing graduation or post graduation from English medium needs to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2018.
Qualified Candidates are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2018. The selection process has procedures like Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The final selection is done after complete checking of the past Academic record and performance of the applicant in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.1800/-
|Campuses||Fee Amount for MBA/PGPM|
|IBS Hyderabad||Rs. 6.250 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Ahmedabad||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Bengaluru||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Mumbai||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Gurgaon||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Kolkata||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Pune||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Jaipur||Rs. 2.55 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Dehradun||Rs. 2.55 lakhs p.a|
To apply for IBSAT 2017 exam check out the official website:
Important Dates Of IBSAT 2017 Exam
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12th December 2017
- Date of Examination: 21th December to 24th December 2017
- Declaration of Result: 02nd January 2018
- Dates of Selection Briefings: 13th January to 17th January 2018 (in 40 Cities)
- Selection Process for MBA/PGPM Program: 20th – 26th February 2018 at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
Before sitting for the exam I’s important to know about the exam pattern i.e questions are asked from which sections, time allotment to solve that etc. so here is the facets of the exam patterns are as below:
- Exam will be conducted completely online.
- Total duration allotted will be only 2 hours.
- Questions are asked from 4 sections i.e: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation.
- Total numbers of questions are 140.
|Course||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|