The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 notification. This year it is being announced that there are approximately 1223 vacancies (tentative). The online filling up of SSC CPO Application form has been started from 3rd March 2018.
Read further to know more about SSC CPO Recruitment 2018.
Highlights of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: SSC CPO 2018
Total no. of vacancies: 1223 (Tentative)
Posts Name: ASI &ASI in Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF
Start date of filling Application Form: 3rd March 2018
Last date of filling Application Form: 2nd April 2018
APPSC Official website: ssc.nic.in
List of vacancies for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
SSC has released 1223 vacancies till know and other vacancies will be announced later. As SSC CPO release any notifications for 2018 vacancy (remaining) will be updating.
|SSC CPO 2018 Vacancy Details (Tentative)|
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1073|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male) in Delhi Police||97|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Female) in Delhi Police||53|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||will be announced later|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
Minimum age limit: 20 Years
Maximum age limit: 25 Years
Candidates Date of Birth should be between 02.08.1993 to 01.08.1998
Age Relaxation on SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
|For Group ‘ B & C’ posts Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||03 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)||Up to 40 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC )||Up to 43 years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ ST )||Up to 45 years of Age|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2018)
- Candidate must have completed his / her Bachelor’s Degree in any streams from a recognized Institute / University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police – Male candidates must hold a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car). Otherwise, they won’t be allowed to go through the Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
How to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Follow the steps:
- Click on the link mention above
- Click on the Register button under new registration & fill the necessary details.
- After completion of registration, you will receive a registration number & password. Note it down for future use.
- Now, complete the remaining registration process by filling your qualification details, uploading your photo & signature.
- Lastly, complete the process by making payment.
- Or you can also apply it through the official website of SSC
- Over their click on the apply button seen at the top bar & click on CAPF.
- Then, click on Apply link under “RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2018”.
- Enter the necessary details & complete your SSC CPO 2018 Application Form.
Application fee charges for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
In respect to online applications candidates can make the payment through SBI Challan / Net banking / with any credit and debit cards.
Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to go through the 3 stages to clear the SSC CPO exam.
- SSC CPO Paper I
- SSC CPO Paper II
- Physical Examination
SSC SPO Paper I
It is a computer-based online test carrying 200 marks which candidates have to complete it within 120 minutes of time duration.
Pattern of Question Paper:
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hr|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||(Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) (Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)|
SSC SPO Paper II
It is also a computer based online test carrying 200 marks which candidates have to complete it within 120 minutes of time duration.
The pattern of Question Paper:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours (Shift 1st: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) & (Shift 2nd: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)|
After clearing both the paper candidates have to go through the Physical Examinations.
|Category||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||165||80||85|
|For Female candidates only GENERAL||57||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
Pay Scale of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
|Post’s Name||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police||Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||Rs.5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
|Start Date of Online Application||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||2nd April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Online Paper I Exam (Prelims)||4th June 2018 to 10th June 2018|
|Online Paper II Exam (Mains)||1st December 2018|