Mudra Institute Of Communication, Ahmadabad (MICA)
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmadabad (MICA) will grasp MICAT which is specialized in written entrance test, which will hold on in about march month. According to MICA, where more than 4500 students are projected to take the test. Nevertheless, merely individuals who have taken CAT, XAT or GMAT can apply to MICAT. Last date for MICAT registration is in month of January. MICA has emphasized on the fact that candidates who exhibit aptitude for assessing, expressing, or conceiving ideas that budge community to action and achieve business consequences tends to stand a better chance of being selected for MICA PG program. MICAT has been premeditated as a inclusive test to asses those namely, abilities, divergent thinking, creativity potential, written communication ability, and general awareness about contemporary social and industry related issues including areas marketing, covering media , advertising and business. MICAT 2013 is held in 10 centers all over India.
- Candidates should have a Masters Degree/correspondent prerequisite with at slightest 55% marks or comparable grade in any restraint of the Humanities /Social Sciences / Business Management having Communication/Journalism/Advertising/Public Relations/Media/Marketing as a core subject. The applicant also should have completed a three-year Bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent.
- Qualifications described above must be recognized by AICTE/Universities/Deemed Universities.
- Foreign nationals and NRIs whose qualifications are considered equivalent (by UGC/AICTE) to the qualifications listed above are also eligible to apply for the programmers.
- A Foreign National is a person who is not a citizen of India.
- A NRI is an Indian who as of in month of April is working or studying or residing outside India for at least past 12 months continuously.
- Final year students appearing for the Master's degree or equivalent examination can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, should be able to produce final mark sheet (proving that they satisfy the eligibility criteria) at the time of accepting the offer of admission failing which the offer shall automatically stand withdrawn.
How to apply:
Put forward the filled-in application form by the specified date. Please also submit the following along with the application form:
- Application fee Rs. 2000 through a demand draft drawn in favour of "Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad" payable at Ahmedabad. Please write your name and contact minutiae on the back of demand draft.
- A statement of Purpose (SOP) addressing each of the following points, using essay form and a maximum of three pages.
- Two letters of recommendation (blank forms for recommendation letters and the instructions are enclosed with the application form).
- Copies of academic certificates as instructed in the application form.
Click Here To Get Answer
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...