IBSAT Exam Details
ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is the common admission test for getting admission into the Business management programs. It is an aptitude test conducted by the ICFAI University Group, for students who are seeking admission into the management programs. This test provides academic support and placement assistance to students interested in pursuing the two year campus - based MBA Program of the ICFAI University . IBS also conducts a one year residential Executive PG Program at Hyderabad, which is designed to help working professionals to enhance their career prospects. IBS provides a unique and innovative approach to business education, that focuses on provides the right knowledge, imparting the right skills for enduring success in management careers, and shaping the right attitudes. Students at IBS have the advantage of developing a cross-functional knowledge base, with good synthesis of Indian and International perspectives.
A Graduate Degree (any discipline) with 50% and above, or the Graduation final year student awaiting results.
Test Duration & Pattern - IBSAT exam consists for 2 hours duration and is aimed to test the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension. It consists of multiple choice questions.
Click Here To Get Answer
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...