Cochin University of Science and Technology CUSAT Exam Details
CUSAT is the abbreviation of Cochin University of Science and Technology, an autonomous college owned by government. It was started in 1971 and reorganized in February 1986. It has three campuses and it provides degree in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels in science and engineering subjects. The University mounts to the vision of student community by offering very specialized courses in Naval Architecture, Photonics, Polymer Technology, Safety and Fire Engineering and Marine Engineering apart from a host of traditional science and engineering courses. The University takes pride in the fact that it has a spiteful record in campus selection and is a favourite destination for many renowned MNC for recruitment. Academically, it is structured into 9 faculties: Engineering, Environmental Studies, Humanities, Marine Sciences, Law, Medical Sciences & Technology, Science, Social Sciences and Technology.
The candidate should have passed Class XII exams from State of Kerala with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The candidates who have taken any other equivalent exam are also eligible under the provisions of Eligibility Criteria of CUSAT. The candidates should have obtained a minimum 50% aggregate in PCM and 50% in the subject of Mathematics alone in the qualifying exam. The Eligibility Criteria for the SEBC Candidates of Kerala State have relaxed the minimum aggregate and have kept the lower limit at 45% as norms
Total no of Questions: 250
Objective type Questions
The test paper will be based on the Class XII syllabus
Questions from Physics & Chemistry: 125 questions in the ratio 3:2
Question in the subject of Mathematics: 125
Duration: 3 hours
Ranking Criteria :
Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
In case of a tie, the accessible University norms will be followed.
HOW TO APPLY:-
The process of registering online is by clicking onto the official exam website: www.cusat.nic.in . The candidates must fill up their forms online at the specified date given during the month of January and February.
The candidates must read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully before applying in order to ensure that they are qualified for exam and then they should apply for registration.
The candidates belonging to foreign national must fill up their online registration form even though they are not sitting for the exam.
The information for form fee according to categories is given below:
- For NRI candidates: Rs. 5950/-
- For General candidates: Rs. 950/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 425/-
- The candidates choosing exam center at Dubai must pay an added amount of Rs. 10,000/-
The payment of fee during registration can be done offline and online. The online payment can be done with ATM or debit or credit card and offline can be done by challan of SBI or SBT Bank. After the payment of fee, candidates must re – login and complete their registration.
The current passport sized color photo of 150 X 200 pixels and scanned signature of 250 X 85 pixels must be uploaded while filling up the form.
The candidates are suggested to fill in complete and correct address for communication and other contact details. They can see their status of application after 10 days of submission of their forms throughout registration.
For more information on exam and registration, refer to official website and go through the exam information sheet.
Candidates appearing for the exam can download the Admit Card from the website. It will not be transmitted by any other means. Candidate must download the Admit Card by using their Registration number. Candidates have to carry the printed Admit Card to the examination hall.
- Candidate who have applied to and whose applications have been approved can download the admit cards.
- Candidate will be required to enter their Registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
- Candidate must keep the printer ready to print the downloaded the admit card.
- Candidate should get their admit card printed on A4 sheet.
- Candidate must print their admit card form Laser /Inkjet Printer
- Candidate must carry a suitable Identity proof such as Driving License, Passport, Voter's ID card, School or College Identity Car , Aadhar Card etc with admit card.
- Candidates without admit card or suitable ID Proof will not be allowed.
- Candidates must affix their photograph and sign where place is provided for it.
- Candidate must get their signature and photograph attested by Central or State Government Gazetted Officer.
- In case, xerox copies of attested admit card should be taken with valid ID proof
Allahabad, Alleppey, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dubai, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Allahabad kalpetta , Kannur , Kasaragode, Kolkata, Kollam, Kota, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Malappuram, Mumbai, New Delhi, Palghat , Pathanamtitta , Ranchi, Thiruvamtnampuram , Thodupuzha , Trichur , Varanasi
Click Here To Get Answer
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...