Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam
Amrita Institute of Medical Science is the entrance exam that is conducted for the admission for MBBS course every year. The candidates those have completed their higher secondary level of education in Science are eligible for this test.
This medical entrance exam is conducted by the Amrita Institute and the exam is based on objective questions. There are a total number of 200 questions that is to be given in 180 minutes. This exam consists of questions from Chemistry, Physics and Biology of higher secondary level.
The minimum age required to participate in this exam is 17 years and maximum 23 years.
The passing marks in 12 th standard must be given in first attempt with minimum 60% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken from any State Higher Secondary Board or equivalent. For the NRI candidates and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) need to qualify from foreign universities and need to produce an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
The syllabus for the AIMS medical entrance exam is based on Biology, Chemistry and Physics of 10+2 (intermediate) level. This syllabus is approved by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (University) and the directives of the Medical Council of India.
AIMS exam consists of about 200 multiple choice objective questions which is to be answered within 3 Hrs of time. These questions will consists of
No of Questions
English and General Knowledge
How to apply for AIMS Entrance Exam?
The aspiring candidates need to fill up the forms for the AIMS Medical Exam Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences from the designated branches of ‘The Dhanalakshmi Bank', 'Federal Bank' and 'South Indian Bank'. You can also obtain the form by post from the institute by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form. The candidates can also download their form online through the website.
AIMS Medical Entrance Exam fee
- Cost of Application Form: Rs.1,500
- From the Office by Speed post/Courier: Rs.1,570
- Download from the website(www.amrita.edu) and submit along with a DD for Rs.1,500
You can draw the DD in the name of AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM, PAYABLE AT KOCHI.
Candidates can submit their Application ONLINE from (Website www.amrita.edu)
AIMS Medical Entrance Exam Test Centres
The Entrance Test are conducted at a number of centers across the country. Among these are:
- New Delhi
- Amritapuri (Kollam)
The selection procedure is based on the rank that is obtained by the candidates in All India entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Official Website Url:
Click Here To Get Answer
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...