XAT 2016 Notification Important Dates - XLRI Jamshedpur MBA
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level apptitude test which is conducted by XLRI on the behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institution (XAMI). This test is conducted for admissions to its flagship business management (BM), Personal Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR) programmes and 15 months full time residential GMP (General Management Porgram). Generally the XAT scores are used by more than 110 business school for PGDM in India.
Those candidates who are appearing for the XAT exam should first see the eligibility criteria. Mentioned below are the criteria listed
Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any discipline of minimum three years duration from a recognized university
Those students scoring less than 50% in their graduation are also eligible to appear in the exam but they have to submit their marks to the participating B-school by June 2016.
Those candidates completing their final exam by June 10, 2016 can also apply. They can appear for the exam but NRI and foreign candidates may apply thorugh GMAT score (except those candidates from kathmandu and Dubai where the candidates have the option of appearing for XAT 2016).
XAT Application Form
The application form is open from 4th September 2015. And the last date for filling the application form is in the month of November 2015 and those candidates who are interested in XAT 2016 can also apply online from the official website of XAT.
How to apply for XAT 2016
The application form of the XAT 2016 is available on the official website of XAT.
- Visit the official website of XAT www.xatonline.net.in .
- Click on ‘XAT Registration' tab.
Fill preliminary information, enter a password of your choice and submit it. After submission of these details applicant receives XAT ID by email (Next time you will be allowed to login with your XAT ID and password).
- Each institute shortlist the candidates independently
- You have to apply to the institutes of your interest separately
- If you want more details then you have to visit their websites
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes, after registration for XAT; should also apply to XLRI
- For details about XLRI programmes visit www.xlri.edu
- Shortlisted candidates for XLRI will be declared on the website www.xlri.ac.in
- Date of Commencement of Application Form: 04th September 2015
- Last Date for Applying: 30th November 2015
- Last Date to Change Test City: 26th November 2015
- Date of Exam – 3rd January 2016 (10.00 am to 01.30 pm Paper & Pen based)
- XAT 2016 City code – Cities within India: 47, Cities outside India : 2
Syllbus for XAT exanm
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...