ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
St. Xavier’s college is an autonomous college comes under the University of Mumbai. Applicant can apply online application form for three years bachelor degree, for bachelor in Mass Media (B.M.M) and bachelor in Management Studies (B.M.S) for 2015-2016.
Type of Exam
One question paper will be for each course, time duration is 2 hours. The question paper will consist two sections objective and subjective.
- The question comes for BMM based on general knowledge affairs, Data Interpretation, English Language Skills and Critical Analysis and Creative Thinking.
- The question comes for BMS based on General Knowledge, Current Affairs. Data Intepretation and Basic mathematics, Language skills, Reasoning, Critical Analysis & Creative Thinking.
Eligibility for BMS/BMM 2015:
The Entrance exam 2015 can apply only who are sure that eligibility conditions are satisfied given below. For General category candidates, whose date of birth after 1st June 1992 can apply for the Entrance Exam BMS/BMM 2015 and for Catholic religious community and SC/ST candidate’s date of birth after 1st June 1990 can apply for these exams.
School Leaving Certificate, First Board / Pre-University Certificate / Birth Certificate issued by Notary office. Baptism Certificate will be necessary, In case of minority candidates, accept for date of birth proof is necessary.
Candidate must have passed a Qualifying Examination or will be appearing for same in 2015.those candidates who will be appearing in the QE after then 30th June 2015 are not eligible to apply for this exam. The Qualifying Examinations are-
- Candidate must passed 10+2 by recognized central/ State Board, including the Maharashtra State Board and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai, Pune, etc and C.B.S.E and I.S.C.
- Passed Intermediate by recognized board / university.
- High school certificate Examination of Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate office, Geneva.
- Senior Secondary School exam by the national Institute with minimum 5 subjects.
Mode of Application for BMS/BMM 2015
Candidate can apply online by logging this website: www.Xavier.edu, it is homepage of St. Xavier’s college and it has been user friendly for easy to apply step by step format. The online application is start from 1st may 2015 at 8 am to 5 pm up to 30th may 2015. Fee for ST/SC candidate is Rs 300/ and for others Rs 600/.
Candidates can payment through Credit/Debit cards of banks as shown on the website and also payment through demand Draft in fovour of ‘Principal, St. Xavier’s college, Mumbai and post it by speed post addressed to the Registrar of the college, it should be reached before 2nd June 2015. Demand Draft will not receive after 2nd June 2015.Delay of Demand Draft of any region college will not be responsible. The last date of receipt the completed online application form is 30th may 2015 at 5 pm.
Examination centre will be at St. Xavier’s college Mumbai-5 Mahapalika marg Mumbai 400 001.
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...