National Institute of Unani Medicine Post Graduate Entrance Test(NIUM PGET) Exam 2014
National Institute of Unani Medicine ( NIUM ), Bangalore has a very long and impressive record. It not only provided in medical needs but also gained popularity in various medicines. It attracts students from all over the world and follows the curriculum prescribed by the central council of Indian medicine ( CCIM ). (NIUM) PG Entrance Test Application Form 2014 is conducted for taking admission to M.D (Mahire Tib Doctor of Medicine) and M.S (Mahire Jarahat Master of Surgery) programs offered in various departments for session 2014-15.
The institute offer PG program in following subjects: Moalejat (Medicine), Ilmul Advia (Pharmacology), Amraze Niswan wa Qabalat (OBG), Tahaffuzi wa samaji Tib (Preventive and social medicine), Ilmus Saidla (Unani Pharmacy).
Eligibility Criteria for PGET 2014:
For taking admission in Unani PG program candidate need to have Kamile Tib o Jarahat (BUMS) degree or other degree in Unani Medicine recognized by CCIM and have completed 06 months/12 months internship/house job.
Application Procedure for PGET 2014:
- Candidate need to apply online .
- After applying online candidate need to forward the hard copy of application form ( the printout with the attested copies of enclosures and bank challan) to the institute addressing Convener, PGET Cell, National Institute of Unani Medicine, Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore-560 091.
- For OBC candidate they need to provide an OBC Certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format of Government of India that the candidate belong to OBC category.
- Candidates with physical disability above 40% need to give a medical certificate issued by the Chairman State Disability board or from the equivalent authority.
Entrance Test Fee:
The entrance exam fee should be in the favor of Director, National Institute of Unani Medicine, Bangalore vide State Bank of India
i) General - Rs 1000/-
ii) SC/ST Category - Rs 250/-
iii) OBC - Rs 1000/-
iv) PH - Rs 1000/-
v) GOI Nominee/In-Service - Rs 1000/-
For more details in the application procedure you can visit their official website .
Paper Pattern for PGET 2014:
- The entrance test paper consists of objective types, multiple choice questions covering the subjects of the BUMS program total 100 marks.
- There are shall be 100 questions each carries one mark.
- The duration of the exam will be 100 minutes.
- The best thing is that no negative, marking for any incorrect answer.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application form: Friday, September 12, 2014.
- Download of hall tickets through online: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 onwards.
- Date of PGET: Sunday, September 21, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Friday, September 26, 2014.
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...