MP SSET 2014 Exam Dates
Madhya Pradesh Superspeciality Entrance Test (MP SSET-2014) Exam dates are announced by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) of Madhya Pradesh. According to an official notification exam will be conducted in the month of September 2014. The MP SSET exam is set on Saturday, September 20, 2014.
This entrance exam is accomplished for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Neurology, Medical Oncology, Medical Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Reproductive Medicine and Master of Chirurgical in Paediatrics Surgery, Neuro surgery, Surgical Oncology and Urology programs offered at Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences (SAIMS), Indore for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for MP SSET 2014:
- To apply for this exam candidate must completed their post graduate degree in MD/MS/DNB (or its equivalent) from a MCI recognized medical college.
- MD/MS/DNB or equivalent examinations appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
- Candidates having Indian nationality are accepted.
Application Procedure for MP SSET 2014:
- To apply for this exam candidates have to pay Rs. 2500/- as examination fee. This fee is only payable by a demand draft / pay order of any scheduled commercial bank drawn in the favor of the "APDMC" payable at Bhopal.
- A completed application form will be accepted and application forms will comes after the last date of form submitted are not valid. Candidates can submit their application form in person or through courier/ speed post/ registered. Send the application form to: DMAT Office, E-2/51, Area Colony, Opp. Habibganj railway Station, Near Niramay Hospital, Bhopal (MP), 462016.
For more details about application procedure kindly visit:
Examination Pattern of MP SSET2014
- First part: In this part candidates have to face a question paper of 200 marks with Multiple Choice Questions, a single question carrying four marks only. Candidate securing minimum 50% marks in this paper are eligible to face Part 2 test.
- Second part: The part one qualified candidates have to give; VIVA (clinical evaluation) and a personal interview with the directors/H.O.D. VIVA and PI are carrying 100 marks.
Important Dates of MP SSET 2014 Exam
- Last date for submitting application form: Thursday, September 18, 2014.
- Date of MP SSET: Saturday,September 20, 2014.
- Date of practical exam and interview: Sunday,September 21, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Monday,September 22, 2014.
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...