Kerala MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2014 Notification and Dates
Applications for M.sc Nursing entrance exam 2014 are invited, to take admission in the course of Post Graduate Degree in Nursing 2014 in the Nursing colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Trissur, Alappuzha and Kozhikode and Govt.
Applicants can apply for the entrance in the following Specialties:
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Obstetrics Gynaecology Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
Duration of the course: 2 academic years (24 months or 2 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2014:
- Applicants should have fulfilled any of the given following conditions:
- Candidates must be citizen of Indian of Kerala Origin
- Non-keralite candidates need B.sc in nursing degree in Nursing from any Nursing colleges in Kerala state. (But they are not eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits)
- Non Kerala origin but have been occupier of Kerala for a period of not less than 8 years. (But not eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits)
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Nursing (Regular) of Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi, Calicut, Cochin, Kannur University or any other known University by KUHS, Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi University, Calicut, Cochin or Kannur University.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Regular Course) of Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi, Calicut, Cochin, Kannur University or any other University recognized by KUHS , Calicut, Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi University, Cochin or Kannur University are also eligible to apply.
One year of experience from an average strength of 100 inpatients or in a School of Nursing or in a Community Health Nursing Programme or internship or Compulsory Nursing Service after registration with the Kerala Nursing Council on the date of notification of inviting application.
Age limit for the General candidates shall be 46 years and for Service candidates will be 49 years as on the date of notification. (i.e. 02nd July 2014)
Selection and Entrance Examination
It is compulsory for the applicant along with Service Quota shall have to present for the Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram on 03rd August 2014 (Sunday)
Time of entrance examination will be of 3 hours (10.00am to 1.00pm), candidate have to face 200 multiple choice questions.
Rank list of the successful General Quota candidates are released by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE). Candidates of Service quota have to meet the criteria by securing 35% marks in this entrance examination.
Prospectus and Online Application form of this entrance exam will be accessible from 02nd July 014 to 14th July 2014, 03.00 p.m. in the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Application fee for this exam is Rs.1000/- for General/Service Quota candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates. Service Quota candidates looking for admission under General Merit Quota also should pay extra Rs.1000/-
Last date and time for receipt of filled-in application printout:
Candidates should take the printout of their online application, attach their passport size photograph (photo must be same as the one uploaded to the online application) in the given space provided in it
Get it attested by a Government Gazetted Officer and send the completed application printout with all other required documents don’t forget including original Challan/DD to the
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
You can send the application form either by Registered post/Speed post or hand delivery to reach application to office before 05.00 pm on 14th July 2014 (Monday)
However, Service Candidates in addition should forward a copy of the completed application along with all required documents including their service details to the Controlling Officer concerned as stipulated in the prospectus, on or before 05.00 pm on 14th July 2014 (Monday)
Admit card for the candidates will be provided online in the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 25th July 2014 onwards.
- Online Application form will be available from 02nd July 2014 to 14th July 2014, 03.00 pm
- Last date and time for receipt of filled-in application printout: 14th July 2014, 05.00 pm (Monday)
- Admit cards will be available online from: 25th July 2014 (Friday)
- Date of CEE Kerala MSc Nursing Entrance Exam: 03rd July 2014 (Sunday) at Thiruvananthapuram Government of Kerala OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001, Website www.cee-kerala.org
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...