Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
ISM (Indian School Of Mines) ,Dhanbad invites Admission Notices for MBA(Master of Business Administration) 3 year part time program for working executives the 2015-18 Session.
ISM is premier institution of international repute which was established in 1926. Since 1977 it has been successfully offering M.Tech degree in Industrial Engineering and Management and MBA degree. But from year 2012, it has started a new program which include Executive MBA program under the Department of Management Studies.
Eligibility criteria for applying candidates for the Executive MBA Program:
- The candidate must have Bachalor's degree after (10+2) in any discipline from a recognized university and must have scored 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. If the candidate is from SC/ST and PD (Persons with Disability) category then the minimum marks must be 45%.
- For Honours graduates the aggregate will include marks of both Honours and Pass Papers.
- Candidates of Exectives/supervisors with post qualification one year experience is compulsory from reputed indusrtrial/R&D, public sector, Government, Semi-Govt. and reputed private sector organizations
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official Website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
Duration of the Program
- Executive MBA Program -3 years duration (Six Semesters)
- Session commences -as per ISM Academic Calendar
- Classess are held on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays); and the timings of the classes are as follows: Saturdays 03.00 p.m. to 09.40 p.m.; Sunday 09.30 a.m. to 06.50 p.m.
Program fee is Rs.2,86,949 ,that candidate can pay in three instalments in three years.
- To get admission to this program in ISM, firstly applicant needs to clear written entrance test and interview conducted by Indian School of Mines at Dhanbad
- Final selection of the candidate is done on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written test, Interview and Experience.
- Only 50 seats are sanctioned for the MBA Program and the reservation policy of Government of India meant for higher educational institution is strictly stick to it.
Application for Admission
- Candidate who all wants to apply for exective MBA Program can get the application form from 23rd March 2015 on the institute's website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
- Applicant may also download the application form
- Application fee charged for this entrance exam is Rs.2000/- which candidate can submit through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar Indian School of Mines and payable at Dhanbad
- Candidate must fill the complete application form with all correct information and then submit it with all the necessary documents asked to attach along with the application fee to Assistant Registrar (Academic and Exam), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad-826004, Jharkhand, lasted by 05.00 p.m. on 22nd May 2015
- Application form will be rejected if any case of late submission, postal delays or any other reasons occurs.
Application Form will be available in website: 23rd March 2015
Last Date of Receiving Application Form: 22nd May 2015
Date of Entrance Exam and Interview: 07th June 2015
Publication of Result on Website: 15th June 2015
Admission of selected candidates: 29th & 30th June 2015
For more details and information about ISM MBA 2015, visit to its official website : www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...