NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Noida offering applicants for the admission to B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration Programme (Full-time regular course) for the academic year 2015. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2015 will be conducted in the month of April 2015.
- Candidates those who have passed in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or equivalent to it along with English as one of the subjects.
- In the qualifying examination candidate must have passed in English as subject of study (elective/core/functional)
- Candidates those who are appearing for 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply for JEE 2015 on Provisional Basis.
- But if candidates failed to submit the proof of passed certificate of qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) at the time of admission or at the time of counseling or latest by 30th September 2015, then the Provisional admission will get rejected.
- The admission offer is subject to verification of original documents/certificates at the time of admission. And if any student found ineligible at a later date after admission, then his/her admission will get disqualified.
Qualifying Exams for Indian Students
10+2 level examination in 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board such as State Boards of Secondary Education, Council for Indian School Certificate Exam or Central Board of Secondary Education.
Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination held by a recognized Board/University
General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (Cambridge/Sri Lanka/London) at the Advanced (A) level High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign country that is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as 10+2 or equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
HSC Vocational Examination
Senior Secondary School Exam held by the National Open School with at least of five subjects including English as one of the subjects which passed certificates should be available by 30th September 2015.
How to Apply
Application Forms and Information Brochure will be available from 24th December 2014 from all affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT OFFICE, NOIDA and Food Craft Institute.
For more details you can check out - www.nchm.nic.in from the 14th December
Interested candidates can also apply through online from December 14 by paying fee through gateway payment.
For more details on online application and others details you can visit website - https//www.applyadmission.net/nchmjee2015
Dully filled Application Form must be sent to “JEE CELL” National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, “A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309” in the pre-addressed envelope through SPEED/REGISTERED POST only. Application Form can also be submitted by Hand at the National council.
Guidelines for filling up the Application Form for NCHM JEE 2015
The candidates are recommended to go through the Information Admission Brochure carefully before filling up the form and with all requirements fill the Application Form for NCHM JEE- 2015.
The candidates will be only responsibility to make sure that he/she is eligible and fulfill all the conditions mentioned for the admission.
If at any stage before or after examination/declaration of results or during the course time, the ineligibility of candidates is detected then his/her candidature/admission will be canceled without any notice. Disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
The Application Form must be filled by candidates in his/her own hand writing, clearly and in block letters.Application Form must be filled in English. Incomplete Application Form will be rejected and no request will be considered in this regard
Be very careful while filling Application Form
- No over-writing should be there
- Do not write or mark on the BARCODES
- Refold the application form only where it was originally folded. Do not use pin or staple. Paste your photograph with the help of Fevistick/Gum stick.
- Application form should not be cut, scribble, smudge, tear or wrinkle. Do not put any mark or stray of pencil/pen anywhere on the application form.
- The candidate will be only responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form
- No request for any changes/correction/modification will be entertained once your Application form received.
How, where and by when to send your duly filled Application Form
Duly Filled Application Form should be sent to "JEE CELL" National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309" in the pre-addressed envelope by Registered Post / Speed Post. Make sure that your Application Form is not folded.
Application received or mailed by Registered/Speed Post after last date will not be entertained.
The last date for receipt of Application Form is 6th April 2015.
Candidates can check their Admit Card carefully for all the entries made in there. If in any case of discrepancy, it should be immediately brought to the notice of the JEE CELL in the Council in writing through FAX at 0120-2402819 or email to email@example.com
One copy of Admit Card duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of Institution last attended/Bank Manager of scheduled Bank/Area Post Master be deposited with invigilator for his/her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is needed to be preserved at the examination centre
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2015
- Application Form will be available online from - 10th December 2014 to 6th April 2015
- Last date for submitting Duly Filled-in Application form is - 6th April 2015
- Admit Card will be available online on NCHMCT website from - 18th April 2015 (1400 hours) onwards
- Written Examination (JEE 2015) will be conducted on - 25 April 2015 (Timings of JEE 2015: 1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs) (3 hours)
- Result of JEE will be available online from - 2nd Week of May 2015 Conduct of Counselling: 1st week of June 2015 Commencement of Academic Session: 20 July 2015
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
(Under Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India), JEE Cell, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida-201309 (Uttar Pradesh)
Website - www.nchmct.org
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...