Common Management Admission Test CMAT 2015-2016 by AICTE
AICTE will conduct the CMAT as an entrance test for admission to the colleges that offer MBA and for those which run postgraduate diploma in management programs. AICTE conducts National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is held twice a year for facilitating institutions so that they can select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE.
AICTE has now decided to conduct CMAT in Foreign Countries for facilitating eligible NRIs/PIOs and foreign nationals to appear in CMAT for seeking admission in institutions in India following CMAT merit list for 2015-16 under special provisions defined in AICTE Approval Process and against all vacancies left after completion of centralized admission in management institutions. The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting First Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2015-16. In this the better of two scores will be used for admission for 2015-16.
- Graduates in any discipline with 50% marks or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2015 can apply for CMAT online.
- In case of foreign nationals, the eligibility will be as per recognition and equivalence standards notified by Association of Indian Universities.
- There will be choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served.
- Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
- Test Fee for General/OBC is Rs 1200/- plus bank charges as applicable; SC/ST/PD Rs 700/- plus bank charges as applicable.
- You can use Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card to pay the fee Online through the official website.
- Cash Payment (Only for payment in Rs for appearing in test in India) should be through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India in India.
List of exam centers:
- Registration window on: 03rd July 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25th August 2014
- Print out Hall ticket from: 12th Sept 2014
- Computer based test dates: 25th September 2014 to 29th September 2014
- Declaration of result: 30th October 2014
- Print out of Score Cards: 30th July 2014 to 30th November 2014
- website www.aicte-cmat.in
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...