CA-CPT Exam 2014
The CPT is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is a test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. This test is of 200 marks. This test is divided into two sessions of two hours each. CPT will replace existing Professional Education (Course-I) which requires 10-month study period followed by an exhaustive theoretical examination.
CA-CPT December 2014- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Delhi has announced the exam dates for Common Proficiency Test (CPT-2014), which will be conducted in December 2014. The CA-CPT will be held on Sunday, December 14, 2014.
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in Common Proficiency Test in June, 2014, if he / she has:
- Either passed or appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination ( 10+2 examination ) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time. (The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to Senior Secondary Examination).
- As per a recent decision of the Council of the ICAI, candidates with certain higher qualifications are also eligible to appear in the CPT.
Application Procedure for CA-CPT December 2014:
- Applications for admission to CPT is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the information brochure, which may be obtained from the Additional Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002 on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- towards examination fee and Rs. 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure) per application form from Tuesday, October 07, 2014.
- Application forms duly filled in must be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi.
Paper Pattern for CA-CPT December 2014:
- Common Proficiency Test will be an objective type multiple choice questions based examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium question paper booklet for answering the questions.
- Availability of online application form: Tuesday, October 07, 2014.
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
- Date of CPT: Sunday, December 14, 2014.
- Websites: http://184.108.40.206/34162exam23857cpt.pdf
Detailed About - CA - CPT Exam
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...