Assam Special Teachers Eligibility Test ( ATET) Exam 2014
Government of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan ( SSA ) has announced Assam Special Teachers Eligibility Test ( TET-2014 ). This entrance exam is conducted for teacher's eligibility in secondary schools according to the NCTE regulation. The Government of Assam conducts this Assam Teachers Eligibility Test ( ATET ) 2014 which is also known as the Assam TET, for the candidate who wants to be a teacher primary ( class I -V ) and upper primary ( VI-VIII ) schools in Assam.
TET or ATET is the compulsory exam for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates for teacher job in the school run by the government as well as by the private managements. Candidate interested in this exam can apply online for this examination. Here you have the details of ATET eligibility, question pattern, syllabus details.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam TET 2014:
Candidates must have completed their BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T/ B.Ed degree from a recognized university.Applicants who are appearing for final year of bachelor's degree or the equivalent qualification examination and waiting for the result can also apply
For Classes I-V (Paper I) 2014:
Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with 45% marks. Candidates appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or BA / B.Sc. with 50 percent marks can also apply.
For Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2014 :
Candidates must have completed B.A. / B.Sc/ D.Ed. with 45 % marks or B.Ed / Senior Secondary with 50 percent marks or appearing in 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Ed. (Special Education).
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for Assam Special TET 2014:
- Candidates can apply online .
- After applying online candidate need to take the printout of e-challan and deposit Rs.400/- in State Bank of India from the day of submitting the online application form and get the copy of Challan that shows journal id/transaction id.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
ATET Syllabus consists of two objective types. Each paper consists of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks total for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers:
ATET 2014 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination 1½ hours
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
ATET 2014 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination 1 ½ hours
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
- Last date of submission of online application form: Saturday, August 30, 2014.
- Last date of fees payment at bank: Friday, September 05, 2014.
- Date of Assam Special TET: month of September, 2014 .
Admission NoticeU.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad
National Power Training Institute, Haryana - MBA in Power Management Admission 2014
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata - MBA in International Business 2014
Kannur University, Kerala - B.Ed. 2014 Admission
Jadavpur University Kolkata Admission Notice 2014 for B.ed
- VSURESET Exam Dates
- ST Xaviers College Mumbai announces the Entrance exam of BMS BMM 2015
- SVIMSPGET 2015 Exam Dates Notification
- Notification and important Dates for Sikkim Manipal University 2015
- National Insurance Co Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2015
- KRLMPCA PG-CET 2015 Exam Dates
- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree-2015
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test 2015
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2015 Notification
- Indian School of Mines Dhanbad announces Executive MBA admissions 2015-18
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Dates
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Notification and Dates
- More ...