Deemed Universities In India
Deemed universities is a status of autonomy granted to high performing institutes and departments of various universities of India granted by UGC. It is an autonomous in the sense of settings it own educational agenda which includes syllabus, courses, and admissions, fees etc. In 1956, UGC began after Indian Parliament passed the University Grants Commissions Act. It is administratively autonomous in the sense that it does not require to undergo or abide by the rules and regulations of any other Universities. Deemed universities are not approved universities. These universities allow degree under their own name instead of that university to which it is affiliated.
Deemed universities are not affiliating universities in the sense of allowing other institutions to affiliate themselves. Deemed university is used for informal education system which exist outside UGC approved formal education system. There are many universities which are affiliated to University Grant Commission and All India Council of Technical Education. Deemed universities are not purely teaching institutions.
The complete list of Central Universities are listed below -
State Wise Deemed Universities in India
City Wise Deemed Universities in India
Click Here To Get Answer
Marks-wise Options for Students After Class 12
- Career Options After Scoring Below 50 Percent in 12th
- Career Options For Science Students Scoring Between 50% and 60%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Between 50% and 60%
- Career Options For Science Students Scoring Between 60% and 80%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Between 60% and 80%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Above 80%