What is Difference between BBA, BBS and BBM
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) & Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) all are misnomers. People always confused with these three courses and suffer.
Some points regarding difference between three
- Actually there is no difference in course curriculum.
- Difference is only in degree's name
- All are three year semester wise course
- Name of the course is chosen by institution or university where the course take initiation so reflect different name.
A good job in this stream is totally depending upon Institute where you start your study. A reputed institute gives better career opportunity than some low standard institute
It depends on your performance during entire undergraduate level-like your percentage, key skill, Management quality.
After completion of your graduation you can apply for job in different sector like pharmaceutical, Food Corporation, agriculture, ITs companies as manager.
Better option for those people who want to make a career in management willing to learn always new and creative things and work patiently to reach their goal by applying your managerial skill
Others related job:
Every BBA, BBS, BBM, has a good managerial quality, creativity so they also join some other sector as:
Trainee or executive trainee in any corporate group, banking services, cunsultancy ,sales department in any finance related company with six figure salary
You can also give your best in:
Business forecasting, E market, retail and logistics, Learning and development, finance and information management.
- You may also Join your family business.
- Applying for higher studies in well reputed institution.
Scope in Navy and Army:
Very good opportunity to do something for your country with 25,000-30,000 salary, free residence and messing, transportation plus provident fund.
In India Govt. has try to develop level of education in the field of management and provide higher quality education system to develop the Indian's company.
After end of your study do not take tension about your job. There are lots of industry to give job but to earn and work with dream companies you must pursue your course from a very good Institution because the degree provided by them is more valuable in today's job market so, try to get admission in any A-rated institution. For good job you must develop your professional as well as technical skill like man and material management, time management , good leadership quality to deal with your employ and most important is to develop your communication skill. Inspite of all these quality you have lots of practical experience in your field
Top 20 institutions in India
Some repute institution in India is give below
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- IRMA etc.
- Amity International Business School Noida
- Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar,
- KIIT School of Management - IBAT Bhubaneswar, India
- Chandigarh Business School, Mohali
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra Uttar Pradesh
- Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Madhya Pradesh
- Apeejay School of Management, Tughlakabad.
- Pondicherry university, Pondicherry
- St. Francis College for Women Hyderabad, India
- Satya Institute of Media and Management Lucknow, India
- St.Josephs College of Commerce Bangalore, India
- Center of Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, India.
Comparing Degrees -
- Difference between BBA and Integrated MBA
- Difference between BBA or BBS or BBM
- Difference between BBA or B.Com
- Difference between BCA or B.Tech
- Difference between B.Com or BA Economics
- Difference between B.Com (Hons.) or B.Com (Pass)
- Difference between B.Sc. Maths or B.Sc. Stats
- Difference between BE or B.Tech