Career Options For Science Student After Scoring between 50% to 60%
Science stream students after your 12th you must be thinking now which line to choose as your career, well here are some very useful tips to show you the right path. During your higher secondary level studies you have to analyze by yourself about which subject combinations are your strengths. Here are some of the guidelines for you:
• Bachelor of Science: B.Sc studying students can choose to be a teacher after your three year degree course with honours in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics. After B.Sc you need to do B.Ed in order to go for teaching line. Even you can complete your M.Sc for another 2 years and then choose to go for teaching. Also to be a lecturer you need to qualify Ugc Net. You can also be a Research Scientist.
• M.B.B.S: Students aimed at studying medical must be good in biology. Physics, Chemistry, Biology are the combinations required to be a doctor. Different medical entrances are conducted all over India like AIIMS, AIFMC, AIPMT etc. There are also other medical lines like Dentistry (B.D.S) , Ayurvedic (B.A.M.S), Homepathy ( B.H.M.S) where the students can make their career as doctors too. Coaching institutes are nowadays available all over to guide you qualify in medical entrances.
• ENGINEERING: Engineers have to be good in maths. So students, you need to be good in Physics, Chemistry, Maths in order to study engineering. Different engineering fields are Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Marine, Architecture, Agriculture. The entrance exams conducted are AIEEE, IIT, JAT etc. To get admissions into IIT, you have to be very brilliant. Students qualifying in AIEEE can study NIIT also.
• PHARMACY: Often students after their 10+2 level think to be a doctor or an engineer. But why not a Pharmacist? Dear candidates, let me tell you Pharma has a lot of scopes nowadays. 2 year Diploma, in order to be a community pharmacist, 4 year integrated Bachelor degrees in Pharmacy are required to make a career in this field at an industrial level. If you want to pursue a Master degree in Pharmacy you have to qualify the All India Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude test under AICTE, New Delhi. Pharma and Healthcare Management courses are also available. This profession has a lot of scopes in the R & D (Research and Development) sectors.
• OTHER CAREER SCOPES: Besides these there are Paramedical courses also you can do after 10+2, B.Sc in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Psychology. However to study professional courses immediately after 10+2 requires a higher percentage but students can also study these lines after pursuing a general graduation degree with high class marks.
The technical Courses are generally regulated by AICTE (ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION).
Besides, Management courses are available in India like M.B.A in Pharma and HealthCare, Hospitality, Hotel. CAT, MAT are conducted in management fields. Different management institutes like IIM Lucknow, IIM Kolkata, which offer the best management courses with placement facilities.If you wish to pursue a correspondence M.B.A course then distance and vocational educations are there to help you in this regard. Others are Fashion designing, Textile designing, Interior designing, Graphic designing; also journalism and mass communication; Law degrees i.e L.L.B, L.L.M; Computer degrees, different 3D Animation courses; Also film making, photography, ad- films making, cinematography are some of the interesting courses that science students can opt for after their 12th standard.
Marks-wise Options for Students After Class 12
- Career Options For Science Students Scoring Between 50% and 60%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Between 50% and 60%
- Career Options For Science Students Scoring Between 60% and 80%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Between 60% and 80%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Above 80%