Career Options After Scoring Below 50 Percent in 12th
Students are tensed thinking about their future especially those who have scored below 50%, but don't be confused and tensed anymore as I have a better career option for you. It is for all the students belonging to different streams but you have to choose your career keeping in view your own potential skills. Students who are interested in general line, there are three year degree graduation courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com. General line students after your graduations you have the following scopes:
• Bachelor of Arts: You can do your B.A degree by taking honours either in economics, political science, language, sociology, history, geography, homescience, philosophy. This line has the scopes in teaching in schools, colleges, universities so you can opt for B. ed ( Bachelor of Education) after graduation, can also prepare for Ugc Net exam. You can also choose to go for higher degree by completing M.A for two years and then Phd.
• Bachelor of Commerce: Commerce people can complete their graduation with honours in any of the commerce subjects like accountancy, finance, business administration, economics depending on the marks scored on the specialized subject. You can also choose to go for teaching in schools, colleges, universities and can also prepare for Ugc Net exam. You can directly study M.B.A after graduation, go for M.Com too for another two years and then research for the doctorate degree. Another scope here is in income tax consultancy, charter accountancy, jobs in banks. There are online M.B.A courses also offered nowadays. Students taking economics as core subject can make their business in both public and private sectors, finance, banking.
• Bachelor of Science: Candidates of science stream taking honours in physics, chemistry, biology, can choose to be a teacher in different science institutes, can also complete M.sc postgraduate degree in your specialized honour subject, prepare to qualify in Ugc Net exam. After postgraduation you can do research for the Phd degree. This usually takes another 3-5 years. You also have a career scope in the field of biotechnology, microbiology, bioinformatics, biochemistry.
Students can also prepare for Union Public Service Commission Exams after their graduations.
• Pharmacy: Nowadays Pharmaceutical field has a lot of scope. 2 year Diploma, 4 year integrated Bachelor degrees in Pharmacy are required to make a career in this field. Inorder to pursue a Master degree in Pharmacy one has to qualify the All India Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude test under AICTE, New Delhi. M.Pharm program can be done in any one of the following disciplines like Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Quality assurance, Industrial Pharmacy. Pharma Management courses are also available. Nowadays Pharm D for 6 years and Post- baccalaureate course for 3 years have also been introduced since 2008.
There are Paramedical courses you can do after 10+2, B.Sc in Nursing, Physiotherapy.
• Management: To choose management as a career you can pursue your undergraduate courses in Bachelor Of Business Administration (B.B.A ) for three years and then Masters Of Business Administration (M.B.A ) for 2 years. Different management disciplines are Sales and Marketing management, Business management, Construction management, Hotel management, Hospital management, Production management, Industrial management. M.B.A professionals have a lot of scopes everywhere, even in bank jobs, stock exchange services also. Different national level entrances are conducted like CAT, MAT in which you can appear only after graduation in good marks and on qualifying one can take admissions in some of the reknowned institutes of India like IIM Lucknow, IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Kolkata.
• Law: You can pursue law as career immediately after 12 th standard for five years or even after graduation for a period of three years. An All India Level entrance exam is conducted for admission into L.LB course. There are also some practical trainings like court attendance and some research projects. Home practice should be done under guidance of a senior lawyer for 1 year after completion of law degree. After L.L.B you can aim to study L.L.M also for another 2 years. Nowadays post-graduate diploma courses are also offered in International laws, labour laws, taxation.
• Media and Mass Communication: Media and Mass Communication courses provides a lot of scopes in Film Making, Acting, Script writing, Production, Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Anchoring, Ad- Films Making, Diploma and Degrees offered in Cinematography, Fashion photography, Sound Recording, Film Production. Some of the top t.v channels where the students can get jobs and brighten their future are ZEE TV, NDTV, BBC Network and many more.
Nowadays students can also get degrees through Distance learning education and Vocational training facilities are offered by different colleges and universities. In this the students staying outside can get benefitted via the online courses offered to them by the institutes. On payment of the prescribed fees and completing the necessary registration criteria you will get the study materials, select your timings of online study and on the mentioned date sit for the exam.
Marks-wise Options for Students After Class 12
- Career Options For Science Students Scoring Between 50% and 60%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Between 50% and 60%
- Career Options For Science Students Scoring Between 60% and 80%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Between 60% and 80%
- Career Options For Commerce Students Scoring Above 80%